COVID-19 Update (5/3/2020)
We are open
We are constantly monitoring the COVID-19/coronavirus situation. Our number one concern is the health and safety of our patients, staff and families. It is our honor to treat you! As we transition to caring for patients amidst a global pandemic, we are making many changes to keep everyone safe. Some of these changes include prescreening patients before appointments are scheduled and again screening patients in the office. We are screening the staff daily and following all recommended guidelines to ensure everyone is as safe as possible. Please be aware of the following recommendations:
- Patients may not bring a companion to their appointment , unless the patient requires assistance.
- Social distancing in the office will be practiced.
- Please bring and wear a mask while in the office.
- Patients are instructed to contact the office if they experience COVID-19 symptoms within 14 days after the dental appointment.
- People who are at high risk to COVID-19 are encouraged to delay treatment.
- Patient care will not be overlapped with other patients and thus fewer appointment times may be available.
We invite you to do your part to help stop the spread of this contagious disease. Please practice social distancing, wash your hands often and stay home especially if you have any sickness or contact with someone who has COVID-19 or who has been in contact with someone who has COVID-19.